InsulWear™ Tank Top – Women-White (for pump users)
InsulWear™ with special pockets makes life for insulin pump users easier.
Things get tricky when you are fumbling over your tubing and trying to find the best way to carry your pump. InsulWear™ is developed by and for insulin pump users, providing stretchy pockets with an opening in the back to slip your tubing through to the site while your pump sits in the pocket.
The Tank Top has two integrated pockets placed vertically on both the upper right and left side. The pockets have a wrap-around opening to be used for opening and closing the pocket from outside. To make the tank top more usable, there’s an extra pocket on the lower right side of the top – for your keys, wallet or for bringing other diabetes necessities. All common insulin pumps fit in the InsulWear™ pockets.
InsulWear™ is made of high quality ‘breathing’ material. Be comfortable and feel secure wearing your insulin pump wherever you go!
- Material: 93% Tencel & 7% Elastane. The material is breathing, transporting moisture and has a cool effect. Suits very well to everyday life, exercising and physical activity.
- Laundry instructions: Machine wash at 40 degrees C or 104 F. We recommend avoiding tumbling.
- Size: Small, Medium and Large. The Tank Top fits tight and is true to size.
- Size of pockets for Insulin Pump (left and right side): Length: 6.7 inches (170 mm), Width: 3.2 inches 80 mm Depth: 1.2 inches (30 mm).
- Size of pocket lower right side: Length: 7.1 inches (180 mm), Width: 3.2 inches (80 mm).
- When you have the garment on, insert the pump from inside of garment in either of the top pockets you prefer.
- Secure that the pump is in the pocket.
- Use the small opening from the inside of the pocket (you have chosen) to connect the insulin hose to the pump.
- The garment is now ready for use (make sure your medication is secured).
- When taking out and putting in the pump to and from the garment during use, it is recommended to use the opening from the outside.
- There is an additional pocket on the right lower side for other important diabetes accessories, such as back-up kit (DiaSecure), blood glucose meter, glucose tablets, etc.
Small, Medium, Large