InsulWear™ Boxers – Men-Black (for pump users)
Things get tricky when you are fumbling over your tubing and trying to find the best way to carry your pump. InsulWear™ is developed by and for insulin pump users, providing stretchy pockets with an opening in the back to slip your tubing through to the site while your pump sits in the pocket.
An integrated pocket is placed on right side. The pocket is placed diagonally to follow the body’s natural movement. The pocket opens and closes with a snap fastener. The boxers also have an opening from the inside where you can place the pump into the pocket. The tubing can simply be placed on the inside of the garment. All common insulin pumps fits in the InsulWear™ pockets.
InsulWear™ is made of high quality ‘breathing’ material. Be comfortable and feel free and secure wearing your insulin pump wherever you go!
- Material: 93% Tencel & 7% Elastane. The material is breathing, transporting moisture and has a cool effect. Suits very well to everyday life, exercising and physical activity.
- Laundry instructions: Machine wash at 40C or 104F. We recommend avoiding tumbling.
- Size: Small, Medium and Large. The Boxer underwear fits tight and is true to size.
- Size of pocket for Insulin Pump: Length: 4.7 inches (120 mm) Width: 2.6 inches (67 mm) Depth: 1.2 inches (30 mm).
- When you have the garment on, insert the pump in the pocket from inside of garment.
- Make sure the pocket from the front is closed with the popper.
- The garment is now ready for use (make sure your medication is secured).
- When taking out and putting in the pump to and from the garment during use, it is recommended to use the opening from the outside.
Small, Medium, Large